US Connect provides a service that offers free data access & wireless phone service in multiple cities and states throughout the United States. We are looking for agents, affiliates, dealers, and distributors. We offer free and discounted monthly Data and Talk & Text plans. Customers may also qualify for unlimited minutes. The service is free and there is nothing the consumer has to purchase upfront or monthly. US Connect supplies Customers with a new or refurbished device and the government pays all or some of the qualifying customer’s monthly data or talk n’ text benefits which range from 5GB of data and 1000 talk n text, to as much as unlimited plans. The customer simply completes a short on-line enrollment process. The customer uploads their ID and proof copy, completes the on-line application. The process is simple. The device is then handed directly or shipped out to the qualifying customer.
This position is COMMISSION ONLY. There is no Salary or Wage paid to Sales Agents,<br/>
however, we offer a great commission program. Agents can make $3,000 a month or
in some cases $100,000 or more per month if you are a team builder and the company
qualifies you to add agents and sub agents. We’re expanding nationwide and are seeking
select companies and individuals to take orders in our 20 plus state footprint. Demand is
high for our agent program. Our staff will review all applications thoroughly and see if you qualify.
Lifeline is a federal assistance program that offers wireless telephone discounts to qualified low-income customers,
including residents of Tribal Lands. Lifeline Provide a Monthly discount to qualified individuals. Eligibility requirements and discounts vary by state. As part
of the Lifeline Program, Link Up is Available to qualified consumers who live on Tribal lands, and it assists qualified
Tribal Customers by paying a one-time activation fee. Restrictions Apply
A customer enters their zip-code and a list of choices comes up of different providers approved to do business in
their area. Our service allows the Consumer to choose which Service Plan best suits their needs. Customers select the plan and phone they like best. Our site validates their address and qualifying information through a series simple steps. The customer uploads a copy of the ID or proof to our site and
signs the application electronically. The order is then validated with the carrier and the phone is then prepared and
shipped. Once the process is completed we work with the carriers to make sure the phones are shipped and delivered
on time. Also, we take care of any charge back risk. Once our site accepts the order. You’re confirmed!
>> WIN for its distribution agents with strong professional development and knowledge a key component of its distribution force. While offering
the most competitive commissions, in the most diversified industry with stellar support!
>> WIN for its end customers because US Connect only offers products/services that it knows are truly beneficial to its customers and contribute
to our community.
1. Complete online Introduction at www.usconnect.llc (if not completed) Enter Master Agent’s Name (if Applicable) and/or Referring Agent (Optional)
3. Complete the US Connect Agent Agreement Package and return the package to US Connect.
5. US Connect will contact you to arrange a Lifeline/ACPP Training Session. If you have a Master Agent then they will provide your training
7. Logins for you My Easy US account (agent portal) & , and order your first batch of Lifeline/ACPP devices
2. Have an introduction call with US Connect’s Agent Coordinator or Your Master Agent to Discuss the Opportunity and Review Our programs and compensation schedules
4. US Connect will review your application and perform a background screening. Guaranteed review and decision within Seven (7) Business Days
6. Register for a RAD #, once received, provide RAD# to your master agent, and US Connect